Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Response to comment (yeah I'm bored...)

Well, since it's like 10:47, and the iPod won't allow me to paste what I wrote as a comment, I'll just copy that and use it as a new post, here goes:

@Owner and Maria: Thank you for your agreement.

@Mary: I see what you mean, however, you seemed to misunderstood the part with killing in-game. I never said that killing in game doesn't reward anything, in fact, it's the rewards for killing that keeps the  gamers playing. As I said, "most gamers" here, obviously meant most, I don't recall mentioning "all gamers are responsible". And with that, I think I can conclude that my post is solely an opinion, but it's not an unfair argument, because I still left open ends for different cases and possibilities like gamers who might lack understanding and responsibility, and I haven't use much bias in my post, because I'm just reasoning the obvious and the logic I see. Thank you for your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment