Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Favorite Song!

My favorite song is Your Call by Secondhand Serenade.
The end.

(No wait that feels wrong...oh I have to write why I like it and have a link...alright here goes.)

I really like this song because it was one of the first actual English songs that I listened to and understood, this song came out when I was in 4th or 5th grade I think. Thus, it makes me recall a lot of memories of my friends back then, especially the one that showed me this song. It was so good the first time I listened to it, it is currently out of my 25 most played songs list, but I did play it 1364 times, which is a very high number. The song talks about, well the very common subject, love. However, Secondhand Serenade's songs are all guitar-based, that is what I really like about his songs, and the chorus goes...



Cause I was born, to tell you I love you 
and I am torn, to do what I have to, to make you mine 
Stay with me tonight 

It is in fact very romantic, and I love the slow-paced singing, the melody is easy to catch up to, the lyrics are easy to understand, that's why I really liked it when I was in elementary.

Now, for the long-awaited actual video / song:

No comments:

Post a Comment